Updated: June, 2021
Shamrock Family Eye Care has continued to implement and maintain the necessary safety protocols and procedures to keep our patients and staff safe. Below is the latest on our in-office experience.
To schedule a comprehensive eye exam, please click Schedule Appointment or call 614-889-8331.
Our current in-office guidelines help maintain a safe environment for our patients and staff. We understand these guidelines are different from what you may have experienced in the past and we appreciate your kindness and flexibility as we work through this together.
- Per CDC guidelines for all healthcare settings, patients must wear a face covering while in the office regardless of vaccination status.
- All paperwork will be provided electronically and should be completed 2 business days before your appointment.
- All patients should have an appointment, including eyewear only visits.
- Upon arrival, please park in front of a numbered sign and follow the instructions to text us. Once you text us, we will contact you with next steps.
- If you are sick or have a fever, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
- Enhanced disinfection policies are in place before and after every patient.
- Curbside dispensing of glasses and contact lenses and repairs or adjustments for glasses is available upon request.
Please note that we are open Monday – Thursday from 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. and closed on Fridays.
With these updates in place, we look forward to helping you with your eye-related needs. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-889-8331. Again, we appreciate your kindness and flexibility during this transition and our team looks forward to seeing you back in our office soon!