Shamrock Family Eye Care is Open
We hope everyone has stayed safe during this unprecedented time. Shamrock Family Eye Care has been diligently working to implement new procedures and safety protocols and we want to update you on our in-office experience.
To schedule a comprehensive eye exam in our office, please click here.
Our new in-office guidelines help maintain a safe environment for our patients and staff. We understand these guidelines are different from what you may have experienced before and we appreciate your kindness and flexibility as we work through this together.
- All patients must wear a face covering while in the office.
- All paperwork will be provided electronically and should be completed 2 business days before your appointment.
- Please come alone. Do not bring your spouse, children, or any other people, unless you need assistance.
- If more than one family member has an appointment, we will see each individual family member at their own appointment time. Other family members must wait in the car until we are ready to see them.
- All patients should have an appointment, including eyewear only visits. No walk-in patients will be permitted.
- Upon arrival, please park in front of a numbered sign and follow the instructions to text us. Once you text us, we will contact you with next steps.
- If you are sick or have a fever, please call us to reschedule your appointment. We will be checking your temperature at the door upon arrival.
- Enhanced disinfection policies are in place before and after every patient.
- Curbside dispensing of glasses and contact lenses and repairs or adjustments for on glasses is available upon request.
- Telemedicine consultations are available.
Please note that in order to properly maintain the new procedures, we are currently open Monday – Thursday from 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. and closed on Fridays. This allows us to have additional staff during patient care to help with our enhanced cleaning procedures. Additionally, Dr. Bryan Delmore has been working behind the scenes to help navigate Shamrock through this time and he currently has limited availability.
With these updates in place, we look forward to helping you with your eye-related needs. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 614-889-8331. Again, we appreciate your kindness and flexibility during this transition and our team looks forward to seeing you back in our office soon!
If you aren’t able or ready to schedule an in-office appointment, we completely understand. Following is a list of how we can still serve you. Please contact us if you have a question or need that is not listed.
Eye Emergencies: Please call our office at 614-889-8331 and we will be happy to discuss your situation with you. Telemedicine consultations are available.
Medication Refills: Please submit a request through your pharmacy, email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614-889-8331 and we will be happy to assist you.
Eyewear Adjustments/Repairs: We have a few options based on the situation, including curbside service and contact-free drop off and pick-up. Please email email@example.com or call 614-889-8331 for more information.
Eyewear Purchases: If you need new glasses, we can still help you select new eyewear with little or no contact. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614-889-8331 for more information.
Contact Lenses: We will temporarily allow a small supply of contact lenses to be ordered through our office even if your prescription is expired (with some exceptions). To order contact lenses, click here. If you do not have your contact lens information and you would like to order, please email us at email@example.com. All Contact Lens orders will be delivered free of charge.
Billing: You can pay online at www.shamrockeye.com. If you have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614-889-8331.
General Questions: Please email email@example.com or call 614-889-8331.